An intimate luxury lodge perched on the northern slopes of Mount Kenya.
Lewa Wilderness is situated on the edge of one of Kenya’s most private game sanctuaries, the wildlife-rich Lewa Conservancy. Guests are accommodated in charming cottages which include spacious bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms, fireplaces and verandas.
Guest areas include a cosy sitting room, an open-air dining area and a saltwater pool boasting breathtaking panoramas of the valley below. Healthy and delicious meals are prepared with fresh produce from the lodge’s verdant organic garden. Adventures include game drives into the wildlife-rich Lewa Conservancy, camel riding, nature walks, horseriding, tennis and cultural visits to a nearby Maasai village. Those in need of leisure time can simply relax with a book in the pretty garden or take a refreshing dip in the inviting pool.
What we love about Lewa Wilderness
- Join an enlightening cultural excursion to a Maasai cultural homestead on Ngwesi, the neighbouring wildlife scheme that the lodge has helped to establish.
- Take a flight to Rutundu, a beautiful mountain farm on Mt Kenya that offers superb trout fishing.
- Customized daily safaris will educate you on the area’s flora, fauna, animal behaviour, conservation and history.
- For avid birders ask your guide to take you on an early morning walk about the lodge garden to find the resident birds.
- Ask your guide to take you on a walk either along the river bed or for the more enthusiastic walkers a walk over the hills.
- Enjoy a camel-back safari with your Masai guide.
Sights of Lewa Wilderness
Step into the world of beauty and adventure through the gallery. Discover the stunning landscapes, exquisite accommodations and thrilling wildlife encounters that await you at Lewa Wilderness.
Request a Booking At
Want to know more about our safaris?
Experience the best of Africa with Aerocruise Safaris. Want to know more about our exclusive tailor-made safaris and tours? Our team of experts will guide you through every step of the way, from planning to execution. Contact us today to learn more about our safaris and start planning your adventure.